Skyline Taxis are committed to meeting our customer’s needs and requirements, we are dedicated to achieving the highest standards of employee training, health and safety and Client care.
Quality management systems and procedures are in place ensure we exceed our customers’ expectations and gain their continual satisfaction.
Skyline Taxis gained ISO: 9001 in 2010. This accreditation awarded to us by TUV UK Limited proves we are conforming with all relevant legislation and practises. With these standards in place we ensure our new and existing customers can be certain quality requirements are clearly understood and efficiently handled.
Skyline Taxis are also committed to managing and reducing our impact on the environment.
Skyline gained ISO 14001 in 2011. ISO 14001 awarded to us by TUV UK Limited is an internationally accepted standard that sets out how you can go about putting in place an effective Environmental Management System (EMS).
The standard addresses the balance between maintaining and reducing an environmental impact. Maintaining certification of this standard involves:
- Developing an environmental policy
- Identifying environmental aspects and their associated impacts
- Establish and meet relevant regulatory and legal requirements
- Implement a environmental management system EMS, including aspects such as waste disposal, fuel usage and safety policies.
- Supervise and quantify operational activities relevant to the environment
- Regular appraisal of the EMS to ensure its continuing effectiveness and suitability, when necessary adaptation to remain current
We take quality very seriously and strive to ensure that your experience with Skyline is a helpful, reliable and safe one. All our calls are monitored and recorded for quality and training purposes.